Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

Windows 7 Acer Aspire tower pc. No sound, is it a simple…

Customer Question
Windows 7 Acer Aspire...

Windows 7 Acer Aspire tower pc. No sound, is it a simple fix?Thanks Rick.

Technician's Assistant: Is this happening with internal or external speakers?

Nothing happens-no sound with speakers - hmdi cable-rca speakers- head phones-nothing.

Technician's Assistant: Did you try updating the sound driver on your Aspire?

Dont know how to do that. I did try to up grade windows and we wont talk about that.

Technician's Assistant: The Laptop Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I would like to just get sound please, and thank you

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/16/2018
Electronics Technician: Jason Jones,
 replied 4 months ago

Welcome to JustAnswer.com. My name is***** give me a minute or two to look over your case. If there are any more details that you wish to give me regarding your case, type them in the box below and click the 'reply to expert' button.

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt. The remote service is guaranteed to to help and fix your problem.

Thank you,
Jason

Electronics Technician: Jason Jones,
 replied 4 months ago

May I ask for the model name of your Acer Aspire tower?