Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

On my Panasonic phone system I don't have the 3 buttons on…

Customer Question
On my Panasonic phone...

On my Panasonic phone system I don't have the 3 buttons on the top (menu in center of the three) to set the time. Now that's it's daylight saving I don't know how to advance the time one hour.

Technician's Assistant: What Panasonic model do you have?

KX-TGE430

Technician's Assistant: What Panasonic system do you have?

KX-TGE430 Intertek (4 phones that you can walk around the house.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Panasonic system? What have you tried so far?

I'm a widow and my husband set up the old system. My computer was hacked and the Best Buy technician moved the base it to the office and I think that might be when it started OR it's been like that for a while. My husband had metastatic melanoma and I cared for him at home for several years and didn't have the time or sense to notice.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I can think of now.Thank you

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
3/16/2018
Electronics Technician: Louie, Technician replied 4 months ago
Louie, Technician

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer; an independent site with members providing product information, repair tips and technical assistance as a form of paid Q & A service.

My name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you with your question regarding your "...KX-TGE430..."

Initially, is a copy of the Operating Instructions (Owner's Manual) available?