Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

Where would I get oneI. am looking to buy a Sony Walkman CD…

Customer Question
Where would I get...

Where would I get oneI . am looking to buy a Sony Walkman CD player with 8hz Can you tell me the model...is it DEJ011?

Technician's Assistant: What Sony model do you have?

Don't have one, but need one that produces LOUD sound..Have been told 8hz?? And also that the Model is DEJ011??

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Theater Expert to know before I connect you?

Don't think so, thanks

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
3/16/2018
Electronics Technician: Nathan, Engineer replied 4 months ago
Nathan, Engineer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

All of these portable cd players were discontinued over 10 years ago and are long obsolete.

You can still find them, but due to very limited supply, they are very costly. Here is one option for the model you are seeking: http://amzn.to/2GBDloM

Thank you,

Electronics Technician: Nathan, Engineer replied 3 months ago

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.