Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

Uniden BC355N will not tune to 130.8000. Jumps fromto

Customer Question
Uniden BC355N will not...

Uniden BC355N will not tune to(###) ###-#### Jumps from(###) ###-####to(###) ###-####

Technician's Assistant: How long have you had your BC355N?

Couple years

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Uniden product?

Tried full reset and several approaches to get the channel tuned

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

The ramp freq is(###) ###-####but i cannot tune the unit

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
3/16/2018
Electronics Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 4 months ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

With this hobby radio it is not possible to achieve some frequencies.

--------------------

Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!

Kindly take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page; tips appreciated :)

If my service is lacking and not worth 5 stars yet, please let me know before submitting your rating and I will do my best to assist you further.

Pete.

--------------------

This radio has tuned to(###) ###-####in the past. It is the primary freq for aircraft maintenance for FedExLine MEM

Ok, I will check with the other techs on this one...