Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

I .am having trouble getting messages on my cordless phone.

Customer Question
I .am having trouble...

I .am having trouble getting messages on my cordless phone

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model of your phone system?

Panasonic's 6.0

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Panasonic system? What have you tried so far?

A few days. I have unplugged stand plugged it back in but with no apparent success. You are chatting with someone with very limited technical know how!

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

The phone will only ring3 times and it used to ring for 6

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
3/16/2018
Electronics Technician: Greg A., Engineer replied 4 months ago
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer

Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,
I'm Greg and will do my best to assist with this issue today.
Sorry I didn't see your question earlier and to hear of any issue with your phones.
If you still need help with this issue, may I ask:
1) The FULL Model Number of the phone system you are working with? Since this is a cordless system, that model should be printed on a sticker on the bottom or back of the MAIN base (model should start with KX-TG).
2) Can you turn OFF the answering system - and leave it off - and then call the system from an outside phone? If so, please do that and let me know EXACTLY what is heard - IN THE CALLING PHONE.
3) What landline phone service provider (phone company) you have for this phone line?
4) Do you have ANY other devices/phones (NOT part of the Panasonic system) attached to this same phone line?

Please REPLY using the box below and the SEND button.
*** IMPORTANT NOTE: *** ANY requests for "additional services" (such as a phone call) are OPTIONAL and sent BY THE SITE AUTOMATICALLY (and not me), and I am NOT available by phone at the moment.
Please DECLINE (close) any such offers, and continue in this text/chat form.
Thanks

(im)

Electronics Technician: Greg A., Engineer replied 3 months ago

Hi again,

I see it has been a while and I haven't seen a response on this page, so I just wanted to follow up to see if you have any more questions concerning this issue OR if the issue was resolved?

I look forward to any further questions or results that you may have.

Thanks, ***** *****
--. .-
(im)