Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

I got my kids a fingerling today and it dosnt work i tried…

Customer Question
Hi i got my...

Hi i got my kids a fingerling today and it dosnt work i tried everything

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your product?

Im not sure i got it at toys r us and my son threw out the packaging

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

Its a black monkey

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

Turning on and off tapping it flipping it nothif works

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
3/16/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 4 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

how do i get it to work? Can i get a refund or a new one sent to me it hasnt worked straight out of the box

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.e