Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

I like to set up my Wifi on kindle. I have U-verse internet.

Customer Question
Hi John, i like...

Hi John, i like to set up my Wifi on kindle. I have U-verse internet. How to do this?

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Kindle? What have you tried so far?

That kindle change place for different home and i need cancel before setting and put mine.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

That is all

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
3/15/2018
Electronics Technician: Jason Jones,
 replied 4 months ago

My name is***** will be the person helping you today.

Electronics Technician: Jason Jones,
 replied 4 months ago

The wireless password ***** ***** to your wireless modem/router. I can give you the instructions on how to recover the wireless password, but first I need to know the brand and model name of your wireless modem/router.

May I ask for the brand and model name of your wireless router or your wireless modem?