Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

I need to know where the power board is located on my

I need to know...

I need to know where the power board is located on my panasonic tv

Technician's Assistant: What Panasonic model do you have? How old is it?

2012 hold on I will get the other info

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

No it won't power on, I spoke with an tech last week and he suggested trying to replace the power board so I had to order that, now I am trying to replace it but idk where the power board is located on the back of the tv

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

No thank you

Answered in 1 minute by:
3/15/2018
Shahid_Sony
Shahid_Sony, Technician

Welcome to JustAnswer, an independent, pay per question support website
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this and I'll do my best to help

- Could you please get me the complete model number written on back cover or side panel of the TV?

ok i have a Panasonic VIERA TC-P65ST50 65-Inch 1080p 600Hz Full HD 3D Plasma TV and I ordered a replacement power board but I have no clue where the power board is on this tv. If it is in the middle then I got a problem...

Thanks for the info, working on it, get back to you in few minutes

Please click the following image link that is taken from the related service manual, it shows board locations on the TV after removal of the back cover, Power (P) board is located in middle and marked with a red arrow

I hope this info will help. If you have any additional questions, feel free to ask. If you're satisfied, please rate me a 5-star at the top of your page so I can get the credit for my work on the website
Thank you

Shahid_Sony
Shahid_Sony, Technician