Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

How to unblock a number. Panasonic. Don’t know how to

Customer Question
How to unblock a...

How to unblock a number

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your product?

Panasonic

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Panasonic product?

Don’t know how to unblock a number

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
3/15/2018
Electronics Technician: Nathan, Engineer replied 1 month ago
Nathan, Engineer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

Take a handset and key in Menu#217

this brings up the blocked numbers list, if you don’t see it right away, first choose “Block a single number”, then press select

then use the up/down buttons to scroll through and find the desired number

press the ERASE button just below the display screen

up/down to YES to confirm

Select

Off

Repeat as needed for other numbers

Let me know if this works for you, please.

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Please cancel my membership didn’t know I was going to be charged and it didn’t help
You paid the fees which were clearly displayed and you had to specifically click to agree to when posting your question.
I have no ability to cancel or refund anything. These steps will work if followed exaxtly. If you’re getting stuck please provide the actual model number of your phone.
Nathan, Engineer