Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

I n have a bws watch that my husband only wears only on

Customer Question
Hi i n...

Hi i n have a bws watch that my husband only wears only on holidays the only thing that was ever done to the watch was the battery changed it was always sent to a watch maker in canberra about 4 years ago the battry was changed in the shop thats when we had trouble with the watch i was told mynnan expert that it needed a set lever i belive that i took the watch to a watch maker in canberra i know he did damage to the watch and gave me a stupid quote i dont know wher e nto turn to get my husband watch fixed do you think you woukd be able to fix it and not cost the eath my name is liz and i live in canberra

Technician's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

About 4 years ago is when it happened

Technician's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

No not really somebody recommeed you to fix the watch

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
3/16/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 4 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.