Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

I have Panasonic kxtg155sk phone and does not show caller…

Customer Question
I have Panasonic kxtg155sk...

I have Panasonic kxtg155sk phone and does not show caller id, our service provider has provided and has checked and insist is current to our location. The phone book has numerous number in memory in the base unit Kathy 7641. What I do to ccorrect the problem without having to buy new phones and a base unit?

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your KXTG155SK? What have you tried so far?

Two days not counting today. I had the service provider check the incoming line late yesterday and give an okay to the service to our house. I’m currently using my cell phone for this message. The Panasonic phone receives calls and list the call as an incoming call. The phone works okay but does not show caller I’d.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

There has been not physical changes to the phone system our power outages in the last few weeks.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
3/15/2018
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 3 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the printer (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the printer, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please