Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

I have a PT-fw430 projector and I was trying to get the part…

I have a PT-fw430...

I have a PT-fw430 projector and I was trying to get the part numbers for the optic assy. or the service manual.

Technician's Assistant: How long have you had your PT-FW430?

About 6 years

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

I've just searched on the web. I know which filters I need in the optics assy but can't find a part number.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

That would be it for now.

3/14/2018
Jack
Jack, Technician

Hi , my name is Jack
Perhaps i can help you with this but first ;

Please send me a hello when you see this so i know you are available ?

hello

Hi

I do have the service manual for you

Give me a minute please

Here is your manual and it also has a parts list and parts numbers but you may have to contact panasonic on this one , i doubt you will find it at resellers online

click the link below and if that link opens a login window popup then just close it with the upper corner X or the "no thanks . continue to view"
The manual is behind that , give it a minute to open and then use the DOWNLOAD button .

https://www.dropbox.com/s/i3zwwfzookmge9q/panasonic_pt-fw430u_e_ea_pt-fx400u_e_ea.pdf?dl=0

If that answers your question PLEASE DO TAKE THE TIME TO RATE by clicking on the star icons at the top of your page, then click on Submit , it doesn`t cost you anything more and I get paid for my time helping you .

Jack
Jack, Technician
Thank you I will give it a try

Thank you