Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

Having trouble setting up alexa echo what app do I download…

Customer Question
Having trouble setting up...

Having trouble setting up alexa echo what app do I download on my computer or phone directions aren't clear to me

Technician's Assistant: Which software or app can I help with?

In the directions it says to plug in echo and download alexa app and follow instructions cant find basic app to get this set up totally confused

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your software?

I searched alexa app echo set up and all I find is voice changer no set up

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

I just want to get this set up or I'm returning it

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
3/14/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 4 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.