Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

I have a Panasonic phone and can not get the time change to…

Customer Question
I have a Panasonic...

I have a Panasonic phone and can not get the time change to stay on it.

Technician's Assistant: What Panasonic model do you have?

KX-TGA401C Model number

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Panasonic phone? What have you tried so far?

It has been happening for a while .

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

We have just gone into the menu and change the time but it will only stay fo a while.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
3/13/2018
Electronics Technician: Louie, Technician replied 4 months ago
Louie, Technician

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer; an independent site with members providing product information, repair tips and technical assistance as a form of paid Q & A service.
My name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you with your question regarding your "...Panasonic phone...time change..."

Initially, please post back with the complete model number of the main/base unit.

The "...KX-TGA401C..." would be the handset.