Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

Have lost my operation instruction book for the Panasonic…

Have lost my operation...

Have lost my operation instruction book for the Panasonic Model KX-TGF370.

Technician's Assistant: How long have you had your KX-TGF370?

About a year and half.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Panasonic product?

I have some of my speed dial people...and my remote access. Need to change.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

No jus an instruction book...will be glad to pay.

3/13/2018
Louie, Technician

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer; an independent site with members providing product information, repair tips and technical assistance as a form of paid Q & A service.
My name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you with your question regarding your "...Panasonic Model KX-TGF370..."

Can I simply order a new instruction book?

Initially, would a LINK to an electronic copy of the "Operating Instructions" serve your need?

that would work.
a link to the electronic instruction book would be fine.

Please click HERE.

The manual is in a Portable Document Format (PDF) file and can be viewed in most web browser. Right click on the link to "Save as", click on the link to open the file and/or click on the "Download" button to download the file. It would require Adobe Acrobat Reader or equivalent for this purpose.

Louie, Technician

Hi again ,

Is further information/assistance still needed with this?