Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

It is new. I had a picture and now all it says is: Waiting…

Customer Question
It is new. I...

It is new. I had a picture and now all it says is: Waiting for connection.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Hello Baby

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

Fresh out of box. New

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Help thru the set-up

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
3/13/2018
Electronics Technician: Michelle-mod, Moderator replied 4 months ago
Michelle-mod
Michelle-mod, Moderator
Hi:
I'm Michelle and I’m a moderator for this topic. It looks like your question may have been meant for a different company.
We, JustAnswer, match people with questions to Experts with answers in areas like Health, Pets, Computers, Taxes, Cars, Financial, Legal, Home Improvement and more.
Oftentimes, the Experts can help with a question like yours or I would be happy to try to assist you in finding the web address of the company you are looking for if you can confirm that for me.
Please let me know if you want to continue or cancel your question and I'm happy to further assist you.
Thank you,
Michelle~Moderator
Continue please
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Call(###) ###-####
When are you going to call me?
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 4 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

I am still waiting for help

What is the make/model of the electronic?