Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

How do I setup Voltson Smart Wi-Fi Outlet for alexa? It's a…

How do I setup...

How do I setup Voltson Smart Wi-Fi Outlet for alexa?

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your router?

It's a wi-fi controled outlet made by Etekcity

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

You the first and only one I have tried!

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Network Expert to know before I connect you?

No just trying to tell Alexa to tun on/off my living room lamp.

3/13/2018
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

To set up your Voltson Smart Wi-Fi Outlet for Alexa, please see the following video guide:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qJNmHEhskBI

--------------------

Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!

Please take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page; tips appreciated :)

If my service is lacking and not worth 5 stars yet, please let me know before submitting your rating and I will do my best to assist you further.

Pete.

--------------------

I’m not interested to continue using this service for electronic problems

Ok, did my answer for the Alexa setup work ok for you, or do you need any further information?

Pete, Electronic Engineer
No thanks!
Phone call session started

Sorry, I cannot see what popup offers you are seeing.

Are you saying that you don't require the phonecall?