Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

I cannot sign on to my email - reverts back to another email…

Customer Question
I cannot sign on...

I cannot sign on to my email - reverts back to another email (husband) and cannot get to open mine - have reset the password ***** still does not open.

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

No

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Yea

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No - I have a small business and need to open my email - I just had trouble 2 days ago.

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
3/13/2018
Electronics Technician: Jason Jones,
 replied 1 month ago

My name is***** will be the person helping you today.

Electronics Technician: Jason Jones,
 replied 1 month ago

Which program do you use to access your email (Outlook, Mac Mail, Entourage, Internet Explorer, Firefox, etc)?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
internet = (e)
Electronics Technician: Jason Jones,
 replied 1 month ago

Thank you for responding. May I connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly? When the remote session begins, we will be able to communicate back and forth via a chat window that will appear on your computer screen.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
no just tell how to correct it on-line
Electronics Technician: Jason Jones,
 replied 1 month ago

Who is your e-mail provider? Please, do not enter your full email address. If you do that, it will be blocked. For that reason, please tell me what comes after the @ sign.

John, Engineer and electronic enthusiast for more than 12 years.