Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

I have a NikonAculon A 30 and I dropped it and now I see…

Customer Question
I have a NikonAculon...

I have a NikonAculon A 30 and I dropped it and now I see double.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your product?

Where can I send it to get it fixed. SR(###) ###-####binoculars 10 X 25 5degrees Nikon

Technician's Assistant: The Technician will be able to walk you through that. What have you tried so far with your Nikon product?

Not anything havent had them long and really did like them

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

No have I supplied all necess info

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
3/13/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 4 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

What is your zip code?