Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

Trying to unlock. Microwave. Panasonic model #NN-SD 7755.

Customer Question
Trying to unlock Technician's...

Trying to unlock

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

Microwave

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your product?

Panasonic model #NN-SD 7755

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Panasonic product?

Nothing

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

No thank you

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
3/13/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 4 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.