Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

I just added the firestick to my hdmi field in all the

Customer Question
I just added the...

I just added the firestick to my hdmi field in all the answers. I did not know that I had to pay for amazon account. I have already sign with Netflix, I have to pay for this one to. Linda

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your product?

Fire tv stick, amazon

Technician's Assistant: What Amazon model do you have? How old is it?

Just got it today

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Not at the moment

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
i hope this is a private site with my credit card. Linda
3/13/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 4 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

i am returning the fire stick.. I am already paying monthly to Neflix.. just trying to connect my computer to my tv to watch Netflix. I am concern that all the private information was put on firestick trying to do that. how do I m
delet my information on my firestick?. Linda
  1. On your Fire TV device, click Settings
  2. Scroll over to the right and click System
  3. Scroll down and click Reset to Factory Defaults