Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

I have a sharp atomic clock sc 900 and I cannot figure out…

Customer Question
I have a sharp...

I have a sharp atomic clock sc 900 and I cannot figure out how to set the clock to dst.

Technician's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

Just yesterday.

Technician's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

My husband took care the clock. No information

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
3/13/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 4 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.