Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

Is there a close repair to 61821? Brother WP-700D word

Customer Question
Is there a close...

Is there a close repair to 61821?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your product?

Brother WP-700D word processor

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

New correction tape. Unit does'nt work. was working fine till i tryed to install correction tape.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

Is there a place to correct my bobo

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
3/12/2018
Electronics Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 4 months ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

You can take the typewriter to your local Brother dealer to arrange to have it repaired, or you can send it to a service center:

https://www.brother-usa.com/service/

--------------------

Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!

Please take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page; tips appreciated :)

If my service is lacking and not worth 5 stars yet, please let me know before submitting your rating and I will do my best to assist you further.

Pete.

--------------------