Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

My Fitbit is still tracking yesterday's miles, Just this…

Customer Question
My Fitbit is still...

My Fitbit is still tracking yesterday's miles

Technician's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

Just this morning

Technician's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Depends on how difficukt it is

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
3/12/2018
Electronics Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 4 months ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

The Fitbit should restart at midnight (depending on using the correct time zone).

Try restarting the Fitbit:

• Plug your charging cable into your computer.
  • Plug your Charge into the charging cable.
  • Press and hold the button for 10 to 12 seconds until you see the Fitbit icon and a version number on the screen.
  • Let go of the button.

--------------------

Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!

Please take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page; tips appreciated :)

If my service is lacking and not worth 5 stars yet, please let me know before submitting your rating and I will do my best to assist you further.

Pete.

--------------------

What button? Cimputer is on and Fitbit is connected

There is a button on the side of the Fitbit.

Can you see it?

The time is correct. It's the mikes and steps and calories that are wrong

Sometimes a glitch can cause this and a restart usually resolves it.

Have you tried restarting the Fitbit?