Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

I keep my phone in a bum bag so I can answer it as fast as…

Customer Question
I keep my phone...

I keep my phone in a bum bag so I can answer it as fast as possible but I can't even get it out of the bum bag before it stops ringing how can I make the ring go for as long as possible

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

Oppo r11 s

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your smartphone? What have you tried so far?

I am new to oppo I have been a Motorola fan before this but I wanted a better camera so I have not had it very long at all and it is quite different in terms of the settings and changing them

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes please I would like to know how to turn on call waiting

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
3/12/2018
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 4 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me who your phone provider is please?

Thank you