Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

Trying to change time on phone kx-tgf370, since time changed…

Customer Question
Trying to change time...

Trying to change time on phone kx-tgf370

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your KX-TGF370? What have you tried so far?

Since time changed this morning. don't know how to change time

Technician's Assistant: The Cell Phone Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

That's all

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Please imform me how to change time on Panasonic kx-tgf370 telephone
3/12/2018
Electronics Technician: Louie, Technician replied 4 months ago
Louie, Technician

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer; an independent site with members providing product information, repair tips and technical assistance as a form of paid Q & A service.
My name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you with your question.

Initially and to avoid asking you to do something you've already tried, can you please tell me what / any and all troubleshooting / specific steps you've already attempted other than / to address the above.

I don't know where to start. already viewed owners manual

In most instances, the caller ID features and/or the phone company sends in auto-time change.

Still, have you tried / can you please try using the handset:

• press OFF;
  • press MENU;
  • press # 1 0 1;
  • key in 0 3 1 1 1 8 or 0 3 1 2 1 8;
  • press OK;
  • key in the time in your location;
  • select AM or PM;
  • press SAVE;
  • press OFF.
I will wait for the phone company to change it

I understand.

Good luck and thank you for the opportunity to share the information.