Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

My PS4. Won’t let me buy anything. It has been going on for…

Customer Question
Hi my PS4. Won’t...

Hi my PS4. Won’t let me buy anything

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your PlayStation? What have you tried so far?

It has been going on for 2 days and I’ve done what they said and gone to account information and add funds

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
3/12/2018
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 4 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me the exact message it gives when it fails to let you purchase?

Please let me know