Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

Trying to get back to my signup for my PC laptop, not able…

Trying to get back...

Trying to get back to my signup for my PC laptop, not able to do with my control on top row of signals which I always was able to do. Need to unmute sound

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your laptop?

HP Pavilion g7

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Pavilion? Have you installed any updates recently?

No updates, I am a snowbird staying at extended stay using their WIFi.I have an icon on the top row of the pc that shows a plus and looks like a s buttons in from buttons from the leftpeaker with a plus on it 5

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Whwn I typsentence on the new line.e a message it gets mixed up with the

Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
3/12/2018
Richard, Customer Service

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Sorry it was not clear but is the issue you cannot sign into your computer on the windows sign in screen?

Please let me know

Thank you

I am having trouble unmuting my laptop. I was always able to do it by pushing the controlF10 or F11 of the top row of keys.
I opened the speaker control on the left corner and all systems are not muted. What do I do now?

Ok, in the bottom right of the screen you have the speaker icon, click it and increase the volume and it should then unmute it.

Let me know please how you go

Thank you

Richard, Customer Service
It seems to be working, but I was listening to something this morning and it stopped, stating that the timing ran out. I did not know there was a timer involved, the sound came back on after about ten minutes. Is this an action by who you are listening to?