Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

How do I get more data on my tracphone HUAWEI glory? H868C.

How do I get...

How do I get more data on my tracphone HUAWEI glory?

Technician's Assistant: What Huawei model do you have? And the Operating System (OS)?

H868C

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Huawei phone? What have you tried so far?

I didn't realize my phone was using data when I wasn't on it, so I lost it all . I would like to get data on the phone.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

Like what?

3/11/2018
Josh, Technician

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.

Josh, Technician
This is the site I was directed to. You are not tracphone?
Thanks.