Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

How to connect with defferen Panasonic base same model. Two…

Customer Question
How to connect with...

How to connect with defferen Panasonic base same model

Technician's Assistant: How long have you had your?

Two weeks ago

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Panasonic product?

May I talk to you please

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

Ok please

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
3/11/2018
Electronics Technician: Nathan, Engineer replied 4 months ago
Nathan, Engineer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

Can you please provide a bit more detail:
What is the model number of the base station?

What is the model number of the handset?

How many handsets are currently linked to the base station?

Customer: Model shown is KX-TGF572

Thank you, ***** ***** provide the other details I requested, please?

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.