Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

How do set to my clock to CST? Model WW8611. TIME TEMP

Customer Question
How do set to...

How do set to my clock to CST?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your product?

Model WW8611.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

TIME TEMP SETTING MODOE

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

NONE

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
3/11/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 5 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.