Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

I have a kxtgea20 new phone and the noise reduction light…

Customer Question
I have a kxtgea20...

I have a kxtgea20 new phone and the noise reduction light keeps blinking as does the light at the head of the phone. I cannot turn therm off or delete a phone no.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

Panasonic tgea20

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your smartphone? What have you tried so far?

Since I got it on last Friday

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
3/11/2018
Electronics Technician: Greg A., Engineer replied 4 months ago
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer

Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,
I'm Greg and will do my best to assist with troubleshooting this issue today.
Sorry I didn't see your question earlier and to hear of any issue with your phones.
To help you with this issue, may I ask:
1) The FULL Model Number of the phone system you are working with? Since this is a cordless system, that model should be printed on a sticker on the bottom or back of the MAIN base station (model sent is for a single cordless handset).
2) How many TOTAL cordless handsets do you have with this system, and if more than one, do ALL handsets have this issue?
3) What landline phone service provider (phone company) you have for this phone line?

Please REPLY using the box below and the SEND button.
*** IMPORTANT NOTE: *** ANY requests for "additional services" (such as a phone call) are OPTIONAL and sent BY THE SITE AUTOMATICALLY (and not me), and I am NOT available by phone at the moment.
Please DECLINE (close) any such offers, and continue in this text/chat form.
Thanks

Hi again,

I see it has been a while and I haven't seen a response on this page, so I just wanted to follow up to see if you have any more questions concerning this issue OR if the issue was resolved?

I look forward to any further questions or results that you may have.

Thanks, ***** *****
--. .-
(im)