Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

I need to upgrade my NX 6980 DNX. A car unit Kenwood Garmin…

Customer Question
I need to upgrade...

I need to upgrade my NX 6980 DNX

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

A car unit Kenwood Garmin DNX 6980

Technician's Assistant: What Garmin model do you have?

DNX 6980

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Garmin?

Nothing I bought the car an it came with NO instructions for it

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
3/11/2018
Electronics Technician: Richard Hill, Electronics Engineer replied 4 months ago
Richard Hill
Richard Hill, Electronics Engineer

You can update the device and the maps via the following link:

https://kenwood.garmin.com/kenwood/site;jsessionid=49F2B7FCDEC251878832FF556CBD9A8A

I've also attached a manual for the device.

I hope that helps, Best Regards,

Rich

Do you require any further assistance?

If not, I hope my answer was helpful and if so a positive rating would be much appreciated.

Best Regards,

Rich