Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

Is there a cable to connect the IPOD Nano pin connector to a…

Is there a cable...

Is there a cable to connect the IPOD Nano pin connector to a 30 pin docking connector?

Technician's Assistant: How old is your iPod?

Don't really know, but at least several years

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your iPod?

Nothing other than asking questions on-line to no avail

3/11/2018
Russell H., Service Tech

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

Depending upon what the iPod Nano connector is - a micro USB connector perhaps? - one or any of these ought to be what you need:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00NH12EHQ/ref=asc_df_B00NH12EHQ5399757/?tag=hyprod-20&creative=394997&creativeASIN=B00NH12EHQ&linkCode=df0&hvadid=167134163907&hvpos=1o1&hvnetw=g&hvrand=749174182109866549&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=&hvdev=c&hvdvcmdl=&hvlocint=&hvlocphy=9053018&hvtargid=pla-308418663021

- a cable adapter for 30-pin to USB iPod/iPhone/iPad connector, for less than $8...

or

https://www.ebay.com/i/172412815228?chn=ps

- a 30-pin dock connector to USB for iPod / iPhone etc., for less than $5...

or

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Apple-Lightning-to-30-pin-Adapter/46090750

- a Lightning adapter to 30-pin docking adapter... if your iPod Nano has the Lightning adapter, this ought to be the right adapter for your requirements.

If this answers your question, please rate my answer. A five-star rating would be appreciated!

If you need more info, or have any comments, use Reply To Expert to respond.

Thanks.

Russell H., Service Tech

Thank you for making good use of the advisory resources of JustAnswer.com. Please feel welcome to return at any time, and as needed, to ask another question, in any one of our numerous categories.

Russell H., Service Tech