Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

My computer won't boot up. A Tosheba p c. Satellite c55

Customer Question
Second opinion] My computer...

Second opinion] My computer won't boot up

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

A Tosheba p c

Technician's Assistant: What Toshiba product do you have?

Satellite c55 c5270

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your C55? What have you tried so far?

Turning it on and off

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

It started after a automatic update

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
3/11/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 4 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.