Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

Oln my echo show I accidentally changed my telephone number…

Customer Question
Oln my echo show...

Oln my echo show I accidentally changed my telephone number from *******************. Trying to set up a new echo show and we tried to set up with the 631 # and said it was used by another account. Now I can not set up the echo show.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

Where would I find on my phone

Technician's Assistant: The Smartphone Technician will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been going on with your smartphone? What have you tried so far?

Just a few hours

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
3/11/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 4 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

No. I got someone to help