Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

I`d like to have a safe repairman come to my house & repair…

Customer Question
Good evening. I`d like...

Good evening. I`d like to have a safe repairman come to my house & repair my Sentry safe with push in lock & digital pad with four bateries which are no longer together.

Technician's Assistant: Are you trying to access your DVR using a computer, or on the DVR itself?

Tying

Technician's Assistant: Did you buy your DVR new or did you receive it secondhand? Do you have an email address on file for your DVR?

We are not talking about a DVR. We are talking about a Sentry Safe with pus in lock & keypad

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
3/10/2018
Electronics Technician: Eldon, Engineer replied 1 month ago
Eldon
Eldon, Engineer

Hello and sorry to hear you're having trouble with the safe.

If you are just having an issue with the batteries, I can tell you how to change them yourself.

If there is another problem and you'd rather have someone out, please let me know your zip code and I can help you find a local safesmith that can work on it for you.

John, Engineer and electronic enthusiast for more than 12 years.