Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

I am trying to make my Pace electric bed cover work with my…

Customer Question
I am trying to make...
I am trying to make my Pace Edwards electric bed cover work with my Comp U star remote
Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
3/10/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 5 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

No I got it Thanks

OK thanks