Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

Panasonic k3-tgf575 pairing to iPhone 6. IO 10. I follow the…

Customer Question
Panasonic k3-tgf575 pairing to...

Panasonic k3-tgf575 pairing to iPhone 6

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

IO 10

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

I follow the your instructions: hold cel1 for 5 seconds , have iPhone in Bluetooth on. At 10 ft It say paring but never works

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
3/10/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 1 month ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

John, Engineer and electronic enthusiast for more than 12 years.