Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

After running the printer install CD, it stop on installing…

Customer Question
After running the printer...

After running the printer install CD, it stop on installing the printer on the laptop that is running windows 10

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

TS9120

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your printer?

This is a new install

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

Windows 10 updates online

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

I tried three times and get to the point where it looking for the drivers and can't fine them and the printer dose not show up in the devices

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
3/9/2018
Electronics Technician: Jason Jones,
 replied 4 months ago

Welcome to JustAnswer.com. My name is***** give me a minute or two to look over your case. If there are any more details that you wish to give me regarding your case, type them in the box below and click the 'reply to expert' button.

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt. The remote service is guaranteed to to help and fix your problem.

Thank you,
Jason

Electronics Technician: Jason Jones,
 replied 4 months ago

May I ask how the printer is connected to your system? (usb, wifi, network, etc)