Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

In need to no my pin number. Roku pin. I just no it's a joke…

Customer Question
In need to no...

In need to no my pin number

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

Roku pin

Technician's Assistant: What Roku model do you have?

I just no it's a joke can someone please call me to help

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Roku media player?

My account but I for got my pin number so now I can't get in my account

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

Wat video you talking about

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
3/9/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 4 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.