Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

I lost the combination and the key to my safe I would like…

Customer Question
I lost the combination...

I lost the combination and the key to my safe I would like to open it

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your safe or home security system?

Sentry Safe the model number is *****

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your home security system?

I can't try anything cuz I need the factory code to reset the combination

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Security Expert to know before I connect you?

The model number is ***** W8 55609 astric

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
Do you have an answer for me
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
3/9/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 4 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

I need help getting into my safe

You can request a new combination code online here: https://replacements.masterlock.com/lost-combo

or you can call over the phone at 1-***-***-****

If you have any questions, please let me know otherwise if you can take a minute and use the rating system to rate our session as 5 stars and press Submit so I am credited with helping you.