Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

Where can I repair my Braun electric toothbrush.Please send…

Customer Question
Where can I...

Where can I repair my Braun electric toothbrush.Please send where I can have it fixed or address where to send to repair.Thank you

Technician's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

IT HAS LOST IT'S SPEED,AND STOPS MIDWAY THROUGH BRUSHING,FOR THE LAST TWO WEEKS

Technician's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

IS THAT POSSIBLE AND HOW.IF NOT I WOULD SEND IT TO YOU

Technician's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

THAT THE SITUATION,AND YOU TELL ME THE BEST WAY TO FIX OR SEND

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/8/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 4 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.