Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

My niece gave me an echo dot for Christmas and I had trouble…

Customer Question
My niece gave me...

My niece gave me an echo dot for Christmas and I had trouble setting it up, out of frustration I quit trying until now; however now I have lost the instructions. Can someone please walk me through this?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your product?

It's an echo dot

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

I got as far as trying to get the wifi hooked up but it didn't seem to like any of the passwords I was trying so I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong. Also, I was going to try again this morning and could not find the alexa icon on my phone anymore.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Network Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't know enough to ask an intelligent question at this point.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
3/8/2018
Electronics Technician: Richard Hill, Electronics Engineer replied 4 months ago
Richard Hill
Richard Hill, Electronics Engineer

Step by step setup instructions and a video can be found here:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=201994280

I hope that helps, but let me know if you have any specific issues.

Best Regards,

Rich

Do you require any further assistance?

If not, I hope my answer was helpful and if so a positive rating would be much appreciated.

Best Regards,

Rich