Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

My remote tells me that I have a "connectivity" problem. It…

Customer Question
My remote tells me...

My remote tells me that I have a "connectivity" problem. It gives the reference #E13.17.38

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

Bed. I don't recall the specific name of the bed, but I think I can give you enough detail for you.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

I have a refernce # E 13.17.3B

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

Less than a week. I've started to unplug the two items under the bed. I had the bed installed about two years ago.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

It's a wide, single bed, bu the remote offers a double occupancy. Like I need it at 92 year old.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
3/8/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 4 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.