Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

I have the battery opoerrated shaver and I dropped one of…

Customer Question
I have the battery...

I have the battery opoerrated shaver and I dropped one of the blades down the drsin n the sink while

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

The battery operated shaver

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your product?

Phillips Norelco

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Philips product?

I am trying to buy a replacdement blade - or three if I have to buy all three packaged togdths

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/8/2018
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 4 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

You can purchase a replacement directly via my link below

https://www.amazon.com/Philips-Norelco-Replacement-QP210-80/dp/B01D328COC?th=1

If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And thank you for allowing me to help you today. My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen then submit before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

Thank you