Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

Alexa"s Message: unable connect to internet. I have two

Customer Question
Alexa"s Message: unable...

Alexa"s Message: unable connect to internet

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

I have two Echos, in different parts of the house. Both say the same thing

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your product?

Model # XC56PY

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

I unplugged it and then plugged it back in.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

No, that's it.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
3/8/2018
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 4 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you please remove the power to your wifi router.

Wait 5 minutes, connect the power and tell me if it then functions correctly.

Let me know the results please

Thank you