Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

I have a Panasonic ZS70 - what is the beep for? Less than a…

I have a Panasonic...

I have a Panasonic ZS70 - what is the beep for?

Technician's Assistant: How long have you had your ZS70?

Less than a month

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Panasonic product?

Nothing - because I cannot find any reference to the beep in the manual!!

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

No - I simply want ot know what it is telling me when it startsb

3/8/2018
Richard, Customer Service

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

There are a few things that can cause the camera to Beep.

What are you doing when you hear the beep from the camera?

Please let me know

Thank you

Thanks Richard. That's my problem it "appears" to be random. It probably is not, but the camera appears to just beep and to date I am not seeing a relevant pattern.
Chris

Can you remove the battery please then hold the shutter button down for 60 seconds then release.

Wait 5 minutes, put the battery back in and turn it on.

Tell me please if it now operates correctly please

Thank you

Well no beeps yet. Will be in touch if it happens again. Thank you. Chris - British Columbia Canada

No problem and If you have continued problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And please take a second to rate my service for now by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit

Thank you

Richard, Customer Service