Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

I am unable to use glass.com because they say my e-mail

Customer Question
I am unable to...

I am unable to use glass.com because they say my e-mail address is unknown to amazon

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Com? What have you tried so far?

Tis is the only time I have had this problem I have reentered my information several times and talking to you.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I can think of.

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
3/8/2018
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 5 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

When were you last able to sign into your account?

Please let me know

Thank you