Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

How do I find the “scan “ button on my JVC REMOTE? Standby.

Customer Question
How do I find...

How do I find the “scan “ button on my JVC REMOTE?

Technician's Assistant: What JVC product do you have?

Standby

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your JVC product?

Lt 32x787

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/8/2018
Electronics Technician: Nathan, Engineer replied 4 months ago
Nathan, Engineer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

Can you tell me what you're trying to accomplish? Are you wanting to get channels with an antenna?

I bought a digital antenna to receive free tv and they said first thing I have to do is run a scan on my tv.
Help. Call my cell phone

I’ve attempted to accept your call request, but it appears to have failed on your end due to a payment issue. You may need to increase your deposit or call your bank to clear a security hold on your account (the 2nd charge is usually what triggers this, not a problem with the card number/info).

Press the source/input button on the jvc remote,

set the input to TV

then from there go into the jvc menu,

and to the Channels section, then run the channel scan (auto scan/program) function there.